Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love you Abiel

Abiel,

Right now I am holding you in my arms. I love to kiss your head and your fat pumpkin cheeks :-). I love to inhale your sweet baby smell. I love how you curl up and peacefully sleep in my arms. You are growing so, so much....you are only 2 months old and only wear 6-12 month old clothing! It is the greatest prize to hold you and cuddle you and rock you because I know all too soon, this stage in your life will be over. I cherish every moment with you. I hope you know that I will always protect you, always keep you safe. I think about you every second of every day. I miss you when I have to go to work, I miss you when I have to cook or clean and I can't hold you, I even miss you when you sleep :-).

I thank God for you every, single day. I love you more than words can express.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment