Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

You are so funny my chunky monkey


You have an upper respiratory infection sweet, baby boy :-(. It is so hard for me to hear you struggle to breath. They stuck a camera down your nose today, your daddy had to hold you as I couldn't bear to hear your cries. Luckily, they didn't find anything wrong structurally. They are doing cultures to see if it could be something else. I am praying it will be an easy fix and you will be able to finally, finally have some relief.

Right now I feel like Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman except without all of the horses. I am giving you tylenol for your fever, zantac for your reflux, sucking snot out of your nose using saline drops and MY OWN MOUTH several times a day, putting butt cream on your bum because you have had diarreah and have a red bottom, putting you in the shower with me for the steam....I just want you to be better. I would gladly take this sickness from you if I could. I would bear any pain for you so that you wouldn't have to.

We had to buy you a new swing today for an early Xmas present. The swing you have now barely moves...even on the highest setting. I feel bad...like you except to ride the raptor and all you get are the teacups. What is the point of a swing if it doesn't...well...swing? We think you are too chunka chunka now and the swing wont move because of your wide load. Which, I adore. :-) :-) There has never been a woman who loves fat babies more than me...or Chelsea Handler. Google that when you are older.

This new swing has a 30 lbs weight limit compared to all other swings on the market that have a 25 lbs weight limit. We are hoping this 30 lb weight limit swing allows you actually have fun and swing...and buys mom and dad a few more months of being able to entertain you while we get stuff done. As much I would love to entertain you all day, unfortunately, I do have to do stuff like bathe and eat :-).

Your dad put the swing together tonight for you. He screwed something in wrong and became really frustrated. He let out a big angry grunt in frustration...UGHHHHH it sounded like. About 2 seconds later, I hear your sweet little baby voice go "ughh". You were trying to copy your daddy. It was the funniest, cutest thing I've ever seen. I love you. You make me laugh so much. You are better than a Will Ferrall movie, or, riding public transporation at 3am just to watch the drunk and crazy people, hands down.

I love you baby boy. Thank you for all that you add to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment