Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Please wake up Vampire baby

Right now you are napping. No, not in your exersaucer, I just posted this pic becuase it is adorable and it proves that you will fall asleep ANYWHERE. But, right now you are napping and every ounce of my being is willing you wake up. I miss you and I want to hold you, snuggle you, kiss you and make you laugh.

Your days and nights are mixed up, which, is kinda hard! So, I am sure that come 3am I will get my wish of snuggles and kisses. But, Im growing impatient...wake up! I miss my boy!! Can we just talk for a second about the day/night mix up? Apparently you had a growth spurt where you slept all day and all night...this confused you and now you think that 2am-7am are prime party hours. Which, would be true if you were a frat boy, but, you are only 3 months old and we have a little while before we have to worry about frat parties and keg stands.

If you wanted to rearrange your day/night schedule...mommy would have NO complaints. None whatsoever! In fact, you could even consider it your Christmas present to me. So far, I have been consuming obscene quantities of caffine in order to keep up with your 3am demands of laugh, kick, play, swing, eat, pee, poop, look in the mirror, and staring at inanimate objects for hours on end. I would like to take you out in the day time, however, but, apparently you are taking a cue from Edward Cullen and/or Count Chocula... you don't like the light. My little vampire child, I love you.

Please wake up before my heart bursts into a million pieces. I miss you and want to hold you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment