Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

We have lift off!

You are crawling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted, you are not going to do laps around the house, but, there is no denying---- you are on all fours, using both your hands and feet to get wherever you little heart desires.

Recently, it's mommy's homework. You crawled over to it, picked it up, thrashed it around in your hands and then tried to put it in your mouth. So much for "the dog ate my homework"...how about my baby ate it?

Also, you threw up in my mouth. We need to talk about expelling bodily functions onto your mom. Please refrain whenever possible. While I love putting you on my chest and having sing-song time....this time should only be for musical expression, not expression of other types :-). However, as another mommy friend did note...you have good aim :-).

Also, you love solids!! So far, you love almost everything we have given you. You are like your dad and enjoy your meals :-)  Keep up the good work!!!

I love you my 5.5 month old bundle of pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment